Friday, August 7, 2009

can't it be more complicated.. part 2

hey guys.. its really hard to find a time to write these stuff..
remember that i want to tell ya something before..
erm.. i think i don't have that 'kind' of mood anymore..
so, better i just forget about it and start a new life..
its not worth at all to be sad or depress or moody just because of that matter..
maybe some of u realized that i was kinda weird last week.. but believe me.. i was not intended to be like that.. do u know how suffered it was when i can't talked to anybody and being moody all the time????.. it was really suck... seriously..
that time, i was really hoped that someone can cheer me up.. haha..
that time, i was really hoped that i can cry to someone..
that time, i was really hoped that i can tell someone all my problems..
but i can't..

well, thanks to aishah cuz at last she was the one who can made me cried although it was kinda for something else.. anyway, i broke my tears.. and i felt soooooo good n much more better.. from that time i started to talk to my friends and i acted like before.. thank u soooo much aishah..

to all my friends that have been so kind to me, that have been really care to me, that always asking me how i'm doing (for that period of time).. thank u soo much..

syeda<3 , qurat<3 , kak yati<3 , aishah<3 , c <3 , nabila<3 , masyitah<3 , sal<3 , amal<3 , wani<3 , hazym , umar , azuan n yg laen2 gak..u guys are awesome

(azuan berada dlm list nie sbb aritu dia tanya dlm kelas arab, eventhough dia maen2, n suma org ketawa.. pastu feni terus kluar kelas..then suma org cuak jer.. pastu senyap tibe2.. padahal kat luar tu feni ketawa terbahak2.. kesian dorang.. feni saje wat drama.. sorry guys cuz wat korunk suspen..haha) :)


luv u guys..


peace for the world <3

No comments:

Post a Comment